The place where we will reside the next 4 years....
This town home is the perfect place for us!
We love the location, it's close to work and school, and it has a garage! Plus a workout facility and pool, which I will love this up coming hot and humid summer. Jas and I searched high and low and I couldn't be happier with the outcome!
I would show you pics of the inside but apparently the current owner likes pink on the walls. Puke.
Once I have it decorated how I like I'll post more pics. We leave for Ohio in about a month! Crazy!
I would show you pics of the inside but apparently the current owner likes pink on the walls. Puke.
Once I have it decorated how I like I'll post more pics. We leave for Ohio in about a month! Crazy!
2 comments:
CONGRATS!! I love your apartment....we will miss you, but can hardly wait to see you when you visit. Just think the next 4 years will give you new friends, cherished memories and you will cry when you are finished and leave Ohio to come back to Utah. Wonderful times ahead! We love you
Hey! How exciting to move to a new state.. Which part of Ohio? I lived on the border of Cincinnati In wilder kentucky for a summer.. Your lil place looks neat:)
Post a Comment